Sunday, 11 January 2009

last night

Its 7.43am
Gone another night without sleep again
I was Feeling fed up,about to give up
And RNJ called(pm but that doesnt rhyme)
At 4.30am
I had gone for a walk
hoping to find drugs as a reward
If there was anyway to take the voices away
I would of done it straight away
To the garage i went
bought some cigs instead
Hoped to be murdered as i walked
I got home safe
Bulimia arrived
I cryed and cryed wishing i had died
I got my tools ready to give up
Then hooked my internet up
Just one little message
Is all it takes
I spoke to RNJ
at first i didnt know what to say
I thought they would tell me to go away
I was wrong,they listened
helped me get through this day
And now i'm here
All the tools put away
And really happy i didnt end my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say Hi and leave a comment