I lay there
Wrists tied and tangled in my hair
Baby asleep at my side
What are you doing
I want to cry
He looks up with that special grin
Eyes glazed
my heart is pounding within
He laughs
Lights the flame
burns my skin
I lay there,
quietly trying to get free
baby asleep at my side
I kick him
he squeases my thigh
it then goes in
trying to move my body away
"your enjoying it" he says
He whispers dirty words
it hurts i cry
But he still pushs it in
I lay there
Im going to be sick
baby asleep at my side
it burns,im on fire
"I'll make it better"
With his mouth he goes down
My body moves in ways i dont want
get off me,this isnt a joke
His eyes smile with pleasure
stop it,stop it
he does it faster
I lay there
baby still asleep
I break the rope
Grab his hair
try to pull him away
he hits me
digs his nails into my skin
This fight i am not going to win
So i just lay there
Sunday, 8 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please say Hi and leave a comment